Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Alyssa Atkins

Alyssa Atkins

16 comments:

  1. Morgan Sroufe- It's good how this picture isn't blurry. Could have included more stuff in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah Dotson
    It's good that this picture isn't blurry but you maybe you should have not used flash so the picture wasn't as bright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the lighting of the photo. You probably could've moved the bow so it would have a better background.
    - Brett Lowell Fisher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good: i really liked the color of the bow and the bow was nicely tied
    Bad: you need to reduce the glare of the table
    Chase Edward Lawson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelby:
    I like how the bells and the bow complimet eachother and show jingle bells. :)
    I think you should have backed up or turned flash off because there is to much flash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Preston Kellenberger
    The picture has too much light and it is not blurry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. josh mason-
    you shouldnt have use flash
    the picture is in a nice place not on a carpet or anything

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ethan Puckett
    Like the color of the picture
    It to bright

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hannah Scott
    I like the antuiqe touch to it but i dont like the brightness.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicole Powers:
    I like the colors in the picture.
    I think you should have tried to take a more interesting shot of the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked how the photo wasn't blurry but maybe don't use flash and use the surrounding lighting to make the picture better. -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  12. ~Autumn Seipelt~
    I like how you used the rule of thirds but their was too much flash

    ReplyDelete
  13. Erin Collett: u slightly used the rule of thirds in this image but it is a really bright picture which isnt very good

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morgan Buck
    I like how the bow is set up in the picture. I wouldnt have used the flash.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rebecca: I like how you angled it but the picture is really bright.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rebekah Colliver:

    I liked how you used a bit of the rule of thirds and how you took the picture at an angle. Something you could have done to improve the picture would be to turn the flash off because there's too much flash so you can hardly see the bells and the pretty red bow!

    ReplyDelete