Rebekah Colliver: I liked how the lights from the Christmas tree reflected off of the sparkly surface of the present. One thing you could have done would probably zoom in a bit more, to see more detail onto the present.
Nicole Powers: I like the foreground and background, it definitly tells me its the holiday season. Could have used maybe a different lighting so it was just a little brighter.
Good: the angle of this photo was kind of cool. You got the picture from a top view Bad: added more color to the photo and use the rule of thirds Chase Edward Lawson
Morgan Sroufe- Good way of positioning the present. Could have put more in the background of the picture.
ReplyDeleteEmily Williams
ReplyDeleteGood lighting for this picture but you could have used the rule of thirds more.
Good up close picture of the ornament. Could have gotten more ornaments in the picture. -Kelsey
ReplyDeleteRebekah Colliver: I liked how the lights from the Christmas tree reflected off of the sparkly surface of the present. One thing you could have done would probably zoom in a bit more, to see more detail onto the present.
ReplyDeleteEthan Puckett: nice way of zooming on the pictures.
ReplyDeleteuse the run of thirds
josh mason
ReplyDeletenice present but the bottom of the present is dark try flash
Hannah Dotson
ReplyDeleteI like the lighting of the picture. You could have maybe used the rule of thirds though.
Hannah Scott: I like how your main focus is on the present. You could have used more lighting.
ReplyDeleteNicole Powers:
ReplyDeleteI like the foreground and background, it definitly tells me its the holiday season.
Could have used maybe a different lighting so it was just a little brighter.
Shelby:
ReplyDeleteI like the close up of the ordiment and the pretty colors in back round. But you could have had more lighting.
Morgan Buck
ReplyDeleteI like the colors and how they compliment. I would have zoomed out a bit more.
I like how you got close to the present but it could of used more lighting
ReplyDelete~Autumn Seipelt~
Erin Collett: i like how shinny this picture is the lighting is just right but you could have used the rule of thirds or something
ReplyDeleteGood: the angle of this photo was kind of cool. You got the picture from a top view
ReplyDeleteBad: added more color to the photo and use the rule of thirds
Chase Edward Lawson
Alyssa Atkins
ReplyDeleteI like how you got just the present in this but you might have wanted to take off the flash.
Rebecca: I like how you have the present placed and the lights. Something you could have done better is add more to the background.
ReplyDelete