Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Emily Williams

Emily Williams

15 comments:

  1. Good candycane decoration, maybe more christmas docorations or ornaments in background. - Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebekah Colliver:

    I liked the arrangment of the candy canes in the glass. Maybe to make this picture better you could have zoomed in more on the candy canes, to make them a more focused point of the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ethan Puckett: Like the way the candy cane are arranged.
    Should have but the glass in a diffrent spot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelby:
    The candy canes are lighted well and are placed well.
    I think that there should be more decorations around it though instead of it being wide open.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morgan Sroufe: I like how you took pictures of candy canes in the cup but maybe you could have added decorations around it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hannah Dotson
    I like the arrangement of the candy canes but you should have maybe used the rule of thirds or angled your camera differently to get the chairs out of the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. josh mason
    nice candy canes but the background is dark try turning some lights on

    ReplyDelete
  8. The candy canes in the cup were sweetly placed. I feel like you could've gotten the chairs out the picture.
    - Brett Lowell Fisher I

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hannah Scott: I like the placement of the candy canes. You could have gotten the chairs out of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicole Powers:
    Could have tried using rule of thirds.
    i like the idea of placing the candicanes in the glass though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morgan Buck
    I like the idea of taking pictures of the candy canes and how they are arranged. I would have used the rule of thirds on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Erin Collett: i like how u used the flash but u could have used the rule of thirds

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good: this picture had very good color to it. It was a bright picture
    Bad: you definetely could have used the rule of thirds on this photo
    Chase Edward Lawson

    ReplyDelete
  14. ~Autumn Seipelt~
    I like the idea of puting the candy canes in the cup but you could of put the glass some where else and used th erule of thirds.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rebecca: I like the idea. but to make it better you could add more christmas decorations and used the rule of thirds.

    ReplyDelete