Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hannah Dotson

Hannah Dotson

15 comments:

  1. Good rule of thirds on the tree. Maybe move closer to the tree for more detail. -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily Williams
    I like how you used the rule of thirds with the tree but you could have zoomed in or gotten a little closer so there isnt so much room infront of the tree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebekah Colliver:

    I can see that you used the rule of thirds, which makes it a better picture by putting the tree off to the side. One thing you could've done to make it better would probably be to maybe zoom in just a little bit, to be able to get more focus onto the tree and to see more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ethan Puckett: nice way of using the rule of thirds
    could have zoom in a little

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morgan Sroufe: I like the view you got of the trees and snow. You could have gotten the brick thing out of the picture at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. josh mason
    nice snow but there isnt much christmas in it try ornaments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to use the rule of 1/3's. What is going on with that brick at the bottom of the picture? Fix that next time Hannah!
    - Brett Lowell Fisher I

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hannah Scott: I like the big tree. But it really doesnt show the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicole Powers:
    Good use on the rule of thirds.
    Distracting shape in the bottom of the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shelby:
    I like the rule of thirds but you could have showed more that it was the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morgan Buck
    i like the picture of the tree and all the snow and how it looks by itself. I would have gotten closer to the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Autumn Seipelt i like how you used the rule of thirds but it don't rally look like a holiday picture

    ReplyDelete
  13. Erin Collett: i like this pic u used the rule of thirds but u could have gotten closer to the tree

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good: Good job at using the rule of thirds hannah. very impresive
    Bad: you could have used more lighting
    Chase Edward Lawson

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rebecca: I like how you used the rule of thirds on the tree. To make it better you could have moved in closer to it.

    ReplyDelete