Tuesday, January 8, 2013

josh mason

josh mason

19 comments:

  1. Morgan Sroufe- I like the lights in the picture. You could have made the picture a little clearer to show what the object really is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah Dotson
    I like the way the lights look on in the picture. You should have rolled the window down though so it wouldn't be blurry and you couldn't see the rain or whatever is on the window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ethan Puckett: like how bright the trees is
    should have not take the pic through the window

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alyssa Atkins
    I like the colorful lights and how they look but I think you could have put more effort in it so it wont be blurry

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This picture is very blurry. I like the color of the lights on the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Preston Kellenberger - You should've took the picture outside, and I like how the lights is the only thing you can see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hannah Scott Clearer picture overall very nice (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicole Powers:
    I would have improved it by using the rule of thirds rather then having it in the center.
    A good thing is the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good picture of the light on the object, maybe made the picture more clear. -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  11. ~Autumn Seipelt~
    I like the lights but it would of been better if it wasn't taken through a window.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shelby:
    I like the colors that show up and you can see that it a tree but its really blurry and you would be better if it wasnt through a window, would have made it clearer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good: i liked the colors that were used in the photo
    Bad: i cant tell what the object is, it was a little blury to
    Chase Edward Lawson

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like how you took the picture of the lit tree in the dark room, the tree it really like the only light thing in the picture so it stands out more. One thing that you probably could have done would be to take the picture at a different angle and probably use the rule of thirds.
    ~Rebekah Colliver

    ReplyDelete
  15. Erin Collett: i like how the tree is in the dark and you can see just the lights but you could have done something about the rain and the lighting

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rebecca: I like how you made the lights stand out against the dark room, to make it better you could have added something in the back or used a diffreeft angle.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morgan Buck
    I like the tree top and how its angled. I would have rolled down the window it not blurry.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Emily Williams
    I like how the lights look but you could have rolled down the window so it wouldnt have been so blurry

    ReplyDelete