Morgan Buck I like how you got all the of the tree and the presents in the photo. I wouldnt have used the flash on this because it causes a glare in glass and is distracting.
Rebekah Colliver: I liked how the presents were aranged around the tree and that you can see the whole tree. One thing you could've done would be to Zoom in a bit more onto the tree, so the things surrounding it don't distract the viewer of the picture.
Hannah Dotson I like how the presents were all around the tree. You should have zoomed in on the picture though and gotten the clutter out of the picture.
Morgan Buck
ReplyDeleteI like how you got all the of the tree and the presents in the photo. I wouldnt have used the flash on this because it causes a glare in glass and is distracting.
Rebekah Colliver: I liked how the presents were aranged around the tree and that you can see the whole tree. One thing you could've done would be to Zoom in a bit more onto the tree, so the things surrounding it don't distract the viewer of the picture.
ReplyDeleteMorgan Sroufe: I like the tree and all the presents. Could have rotated it and gotten a closer up.
ReplyDeleteHannah Dotson
ReplyDeleteI like how the presents were all around the tree. You should have zoomed in on the picture though and gotten the clutter out of the picture.
You should've rotated the photo. The presents add a different perspective to the picture.
ReplyDelete- Brett Lowell Fisher
Ethan Puckett
ReplyDeleteLiked the angel
Dont like how it is laying down
Emily Williams
ReplyDeleteI like how you still had all the presents around the tree but you could have rotated it and zoomed in or gotten closer to the tree.
Hannah Scott: I like the presents and Tree. You could have rotated it more.
ReplyDeleteNicole Powers:
ReplyDeletenice angle of the tree.
could have maybe not used flash to get rid of reflection.
Erin Collett: i like it but you could have rotated it and made it look more festive
ReplyDelete~Autumn Seipelt~ I like the tree but the picture lookscrowded
ReplyDeleteGood: very good color in the picture. nice and bright. seemed like you also used the rule of thirds in this.
ReplyDeleteBad: you should have rotated the picture
Chase Edward Lawson
DeleteAlyssa Atkins
ReplyDeleteI like the way you have more than just the tree or ornament in a picture but I think you could have gotten a bit closer or so.
Rebecca: I like how you got the presents with the tree. you could have used a different angle to make it better.
ReplyDelete