Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Morgan Sroufe

Morgan Sroufe:

17 comments:

  1. You could've focused in a little more so it wouldn't look so blurry.
    - Brett Lowell Fisher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah Dotson
    Good job making the ornament the main focus of the picture but you maybe should have not used flash so you couldn't see it in the ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebekah Colliver

    I like that the picture focused on just the ornaments than the tree. By zooming in on them, you can see more of the features.

    One thing that could've made this picture better would be maybe not to use flash, because of the reflection on the ornament and shiny flower. The flash made more of the focus go toward the spot on the ornament, rather than the actual ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily Williams
    I like the angle that you took the picture but you could have turned the flash off so it wouldnt be so bright or so it wouldnt show up in the ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good up close picture on multiple ornaments. One thing you could have done was turn the flash off so the reflection would be so bright. -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morgan Buck
    I like how you got up close to the ornaments. I would have gotten more background light so you didnt have use the flash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Josh Mason
    great ornament arrangment but your flash is reflecting off of the ball ornament

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ethan puckett
    Like the colors
    need to take the light out of the ordement

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hannah Scott: I like how the flower and ornament and the bow go together. You probably shouldn't have used flash.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicole Powers:
    i like the arrangement of the objects.
    Could of not used flashed, the piture is washed out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shelby:
    I like the decorations in this picture and the way they are arranged but you could not have used flash because the refecting in the light bulb shines through the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Erin Collett: i like how u used the rule of thirds but its too bright maybe you should have changed that and took it again

    ReplyDelete
  13. ~Autumn Seipelt~
    I like how you used diffrent decorations but you could zoom out to see all of the decorations

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good: you used good color in this photo morgan.
    Bad: this photo was just an ugly photo in general. you should have got this photo from a different angle.
    Chase Edward Lawson

    ReplyDelete
  15. Alyssa Atkins
    I really like the way it is set up and all but you could have done without the flash.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rebecca: I like how the light reflects off. Something you could have done better was zoom out.

    ReplyDelete