Thursday, January 10, 2013

Rebecca Cowan

Rebecca Cowan:

15 comments:

  1. Hannah Dotson
    I like the angle that you took the picture at but it's a little blurry in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan Sroufe: I like the view and angle you got of everything. Maybe you could have got a more close up and focus on the water, trees and snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyssa Atkins
    I like the way you have the water in the middle with trees on the sides but you could have taken off your flash so there would be no dot in the middle of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good picture on rule of thirds, Maybe could have gotten down to the water level so get a more level picture. -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. one good thing is the water creates a nice reflection.
    one improvement is maybe rise or lower the picture to give a different horizon then directly in the middle

    -Nicole Powers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hannah Scott: i like the water and snow.You could have made it less blurry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shelby:
    I like the way your branches go up in a angle and the snow laying on the trees.
    I think you could have gotten to a different part of the creek and you could have gotten better leading lines.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ~Autumn Seipelt~
    i like hok the picture is has a leading line but it could be focused more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the background quite a bit. I feel like you could've focused on in on a certain tree to show the detail better, instead of showing a wide view.
    - Brett Fisher

    ReplyDelete
  10. josh mason

    very nice snow trees
    you could have had more christmas objects in there

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morgan Buck
    I like how you have the horison higher up then normal. I would have gotten more of the tree tops.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ethan Puckett
    Like the brightness of the pic
    lower the herizon line

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good: i really liked the scenery of the photo! Its a beautiful picture.
    Bad: i guess the background could be a little bit more clear

    ReplyDelete
  14. Emily Williams
    I think the angle of the picture is good but you could have gotten closer to the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rebekah Colliver: I like how you took a landscape picture. It really shows the movement of the creek and i like how there's snow on the branches. One thing that you could've done to make it better would maybe be to zoom in more so the trees could be more like a frame for the creek and other trees.

    ReplyDelete