Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Rebekah Colliver

Rebekah Colliver:

15 comments:

  1. You should've gotten in front of the little girl so you could see how excited she was.
    - Brett Lowell Fisher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelby:
    I like that you can tell its the holiday by the little girl is enjoying her gifts.
    I think you need a little more signs that it is the holidays because it could just be her birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgan Buck
    I like how you got the emotion captured in the photo. I would have gotten more of her face and not her side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah Scott: You should have gotten more of her facial expression. Need more Christmas stuff around it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emiy Williams
    I like how you captured the emotion but it would have been better if you were infront of the little girl so you could see her better

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job getting the picture as she is unwrapping it and seeing how excited she was. maybe could have gotten closer and in front of her for her whole facial expression. -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morgan Sroufe- The motion of the little girl is really cute. You could have gotten a closer up though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ethan Puckett
    Like how all the present
    should have got less on the back ground

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hannah Dotson
    I like how you got the emotion in the picture. You could have taken a picture of her from the front to see her full face though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicole Powers:
    Good job at capturing how happy the girl is.
    Maybe could have tried to get a different angle that included more of the christmas tree so we know it's christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Erin Collett: i like this picture its a motion family picture but you could have used the rule of thirds

    ReplyDelete
  12. ~Autumn Seipelt~
    i like how you got the girl with all of her presents but it would have been better if she was looking at you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good: it made me happy. made me feel like this was an exciting picture. showed alot of color in this picture
    Bad: could have zoomed out a little bit more and got more of a background
    Chase Edward Lawson

    ReplyDelete
  14. Alyssa Atkins
    I like the way she is happy and joyful but maybe you could have gotten her just opening the present instead of almost done opening it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rebecca: I like how you captured her excitement in the picture. Something you could have dun was show more christmas stuff with her.

    ReplyDelete