Emily Williams I like how you have all the stockings hanging around the fireplace but you could have zoomed in or gotten closer so all the stuff in the background isnt showing
Rebekah Colliver: I liked the arrangment of the holiday material on the fireplace, stockings and such. You maybe could have zoomed in a bit more, so there wasn't as much stuff in the background to distract the person looking at the picture.
Good: Overall this was a good picture and a good background Bad: you could have zoomed in a little bit more to cut out some of the other things in the background Chase Edward Lawson
Hannah Scott: i like the fire place. you should use the rule of thirds more (:
ReplyDeleteEmily Williams
ReplyDeleteI like how you have all the stockings hanging around the fireplace but you could have zoomed in or gotten closer so all the stuff in the background isnt showing
Several good christmas decorations. You could move closer for only the fireplace -Kelsey
ReplyDeleteRebekah Colliver: I liked the arrangment of the holiday material on the fireplace, stockings and such. You maybe could have zoomed in a bit more, so there wasn't as much stuff in the background to distract the person looking at the picture.
ReplyDeleteEthan Puckett:
ReplyDeleteLike the arragment on the top
Should have tooken out the stuff on the bottom,
Morgan Sroufe: I like the idea of the stockings but you could have zoomed in more.
ReplyDeleteHannah Dotson
ReplyDeleteI like the holiday decorations on the fireplace but you should have zoomed in more and got the things around it out of the picture.
The fire place with the stockings is neato. You should have gotten closer to the fireplace though.
ReplyDelete- Brett Lowell Fisher I
josh mason
ReplyDeletethe fireplace is very decorated try more light up
Nicole Powers:
ReplyDeleteMaybe could have tried using rule of thirds, or a more creative angle.
I like the concept of the picture, and the decorations.
Morgan Buck
ReplyDeleteI like how you got the fireplace which is original. I would have gotten a tad closer or zoomed to see more of it.
Erin Collett: the lighting in this pic is good but you could have gotten closer so we could see more details
ReplyDeleteAutumn Seipelt
ReplyDeleteI like the fireplace with all the decorations but you could have zoomed in to get rid of the clutter
Alyssa Atkins
ReplyDeleteI like this picture and how the stockings are but should have gotten closer
Good: Overall this was a good picture and a good background
ReplyDeleteBad: you could have zoomed in a little bit more to cut out some of the other things in the background
Chase Edward Lawson
Rebecca: I like how you have the fireplace set. to make it better you could have zoomed in more.
ReplyDelete